1. Fill out history forms provided by us.
(or Download forms here)
2. An examination by our INS-approved doctors.
3. Blood tests for Syphilis (RPR) by us.(HIV test not
required from 1/4/2010).
4. Tuberculosis SKIN test by us unless you have proof
(documentation) of having Positive (Abnomal) skin test
in the past.
5. Bring in the proof (original or photocopy) for the
required immunizations if you have it.
(See minimum age-specific immunization requirements)
6. You will need to return between 48 -72 hours to get your
TB skin test read by us. Chest x-ray will be required if
your TB skin test reaction comes positive (abnormal) or
If you had a proof for positive test in past.
Click here for price information