Easy ways to protect yourself and your family from cold and flu.
1. Get flu shots when its available in your area depending on priority group you belong.
2. Wash you hands or use hand sanitizer often.
3. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
4. Cough into your sleeve or elbow to help stop the spread of germs.
5. Avoid close contact with sick people.
6. Keep common surfaces clean like telephones, doorknobs, computer key boards etc.
7. Practice healthy life style.
8. Consult with your doctor as needed.